Busra<3Peeta
New - HG
New - HG
Busra<3Peeta

Cinsiyet Cinsiyet : Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı Mesaj Sayısı : 3
Yer Yer : ~Peeta'nın yanı~ :]

Suzanne Collins okuyucularına Jennifer Lawrence hakkında mektup yazdı Empty
MesajKonu: Suzanne Collins okuyucularına Jennifer Lawrence hakkında mektup yazdı   Suzanne Collins okuyucularına Jennifer Lawrence hakkında mektup yazdı Puce-p11Cuma Mart 25, 2011 5:19 am

Suzanne Collins Writes Letter To Her Readers About Jennifer Lawrence

Suzanne Collins okuyucularına Jennifer Lawrence hakkında mektup yazdı Jennifer-Lawrence_320

Dear Readers,

We have found Katniss.

As the author, I went into the casting process with a certain degree of trepidation. Believing your heroine can make the leap from the relative safety of the page to the flesh and bones reality of the screen is something of a creative act of faith. But after watching dozens of auditions by a group of very fine young actresses, I felt there was only one who truly captured the character I wrote in the book. And I’m thrilled to say that Jennifer Lawrence has accepted the role.
In her remarkable audition piece, I watched Jennifer embody every essential quality necessary to play Katniss. I saw a girl who has the potential rage to send an arrow into the Gamemakers and the protectiveness to make Rue her ally. Who has conquered both Peeta and Gale’s hearts even though she’s done her best to wall herself off emotionally from anything that would lead to romance. Most of all, I believed that this was a girl who could hold out that handful of berries and incite the beaten down districts of Panem to rebel. I think that was the essential question for me. Could she believably inspire a rebellion? Did she project the strength, defiance and intellect you would need to follow her into certain war? For me, she did.
Jennifer’s just an incredible actress. So powerful, vulnerable, beautiful, unforgiving and brave. I never thought we’d find somebody this amazing for the role. And I can’t wait for everyone to see her play it.
Thank you all for sharing in this journey and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Love,
Suzanne Collins

alıntıdır: mockingjay.net

Kusura bakmayın çeviremedim hepsini Suzanne Collins okuyucularına Jennifer Lawrence hakkında mektup yazdı 72700 Suzanne Collins okuyucularına Jennifer Lawrence hakkında mektup yazdı 72700 Ama en azından okuyunca az da olsa anlaşılıyor Suzanne Collins okuyucularına Jennifer Lawrence hakkında mektup yazdı 85257 Suzanne Collins okuyucularına Jennifer Lawrence hakkında mektup yazdı 72700 Suzanne Collins okuyucularına Jennifer Lawrence hakkında mektup yazdı 85257
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Suzanne Collins okuyucularına Jennifer Lawrence hakkında mektup yazdı

Önceki başlık Sonraki başlık Sayfa başına dön